Kali
Dan C
2008-04-06 15:32:11 UTC
Is anyone still playing DN3D via the Kali interface?
Rocky
2008-04-16 13:46:34 UTC
No but Duke 3D is very much "ALIVE" online.
Go here for all the help you need on playing Duke 3D online and multiplayer.
Works great...I use it alot.
http://dukesterx.org/index.html

Rocky (my Duke alias)
Schorsch
2008-04-16 14:05:18 UTC
Post by Rocky
No but Duke 3D is very much "ALIVE" online.
Go here for all the help you need on playing Duke 3D online and multiplayer.
Works great...I use it alot.
http://dukesterx.org/index.html
Rocky (my Duke alias)
Nothing else to say?

Schorsch
Dan C
2008-04-16 14:25:40 UTC
Post by Rocky
No but Duke 3D is very much "ALIVE" online.
Go here for all the help you need on playing Duke 3D online and multiplayer.
Works great...I use it alot.
<URL snipped>
Fuck off, spammer. This is garbage.
Rocky
Petri Piira
2008-04-22 19:29:40 UTC
Keep dreaming, it's 2008, not 1998.

Well, Duke was fun back in the dates, but nowdays... Well, to be honest, not
that much
Post by Rocky
Duke 3D lives!
Yoda