custom Duke Nukem 3D levels...
John
2006-08-01 05:42:25 UTC
levels I made a while back in the downloads section of

http://www.cyrell.net

have fun!

John,
Kent_Diego
2006-08-03 00:27:32 UTC
Post by John
levels I made a while back in the downloads section of
http://www.cyrell.net
have fun!
John,
Great levels John. Tha Mansion was a new one for me. Very good but after I
opened the yellow door the game kept crashing on me so I could not find the
other two secrets. I had seen the other two maps before but they are still
great. So...be sure to moke some new levels soon.

Thanks,
Kent
John
2006-08-10 02:43:23 UTC
I'm glad you liked it Kent! I made those almost 10 years ago and I don't
design levels anymore, since it's an old game and an old 3d engine, but I'm
still proud of them. I'd love to design levels for other games, but I don't
know what yet. You probably seen the maps before because the have been
around the internet for awhile. All duke3d levels are 100% original, can
only be downloaded on my site, and made by me! If someone ripped them off
and modified them I'm gonna be pissed >:(

John,