DNF short video! more coming
Schorsch
2007-12-19 16:57:55 UTC
Hey guys, it is christmas time where miracles happen.
One I found trying to visit 3drealms.
The server responded real slow and soon I knew why!
See for yourself!
http://www.3drealms.com/news/2007/12/dnf_teaser_video.html

I still beliefe: all true followers who never doubted will recieve a
free copy
When it´s done!

Schorsch
Georg Mildenberger
2007-12-19 21:17:45 UTC
Hey Guys,
Post by Schorsch
Hey guys, it is christmas time where miracles happen.
One I found trying to visit 3drealms.
The server responded real slow and soon I knew why!
See for yourself!
http://www.3drealms.com/news/2007/12/dnf_teaser_video.html
I still beliefe: all true followers who never doubted will recieve a
free copy
When it´s done!
here it is:

Have fun!

Schorsch
New S Reader
2007-12-21 01:13:45 UTC
Read that subject line... It could indicate that there are more SHORT VIDEOS
coming. Although I'm super excited to see a new video, I would be more
convinced if I saw some actual game play instead of cut scenes. The 98 and
2001 videos seemed to show in depth game play and didn't lead to releases.
Keeping my fingers crossed, but not holding my breath!
Petri Piira
2007-12-23 18:45:26 UTC
Post by Georg Mildenberger
Hey Guys,
Post by Schorsch
Hey guys, it is christmas time where miracles happen.
One I found trying to visit 3drealms.
The server responded real slow and soon I knew why!
See for yourself!
http://www.3drealms.com/news/2007/12/dnf_teaser_video.html
I still beliefe: all true followers who never doubted will recieve a free
copy
When itŽs done!
http://youtu.be/zvCLRXuFoKk
Have fun!
Schorsch
And remember, its just a TEASER, not a trailer.
Todd
2008-04-04 21:16:41 UTC
Post by Schorsch
Hey guys, it is christmas time where miracles happen.
One I found trying to visit 3drealms.
The server responded real slow and soon I knew why!
See for yourself!
http://www.3drealms.com/news/2007/12/dnf_teaser_video.html
I still beliefe: all true followers who never doubted will recieve a
free copy
When it´s done!
Schorsch
Except it proves nothing. If anything, it just convinces me that
there's nothing in the works.

Which is kind of surprise. I expect, someday that there will be a
second Duke Nukem fps.

But if they had been working on something, then decided to change the
engine, you think they would have eventually released what they had as
a mod for the engine they were working on. Would the levels in the
2001 teaser have anything in common with what's being worked on now?
Petri Piira
2008-04-05 18:22:24 UTC
Post by Todd
Post by Schorsch
[...]
At least we got new screenshot :P

http://www.3drealms.com/news/2008/04/duke_nukem_forever_screenshot.html

Petrick
http://www.gameshout.com/
http://media.putfile.com/GameShout---Brad-Sucks-Interview-2005
Georg Mildenberger
2008-04-05 18:56:58 UTC
Hei,
Post by Petri Piira
Post by Todd
Post by Schorsch
[...]
I am still convinced - this year thou will see Nukem Forever!
And George will give free copies to us, the true believers!
An people like Todd will get none, zill, nada.
Post by Petri Piira
At least we got new screenshot :P
http://www.3drealms.com/news/2008/04/duke_nukem_forever_screenshot.html
That´s so cool!
His second weapon will be the fart. Do you remember the sumo guys in
Shadow Warrior? It will be like this.

Schorsch