Lost usermap from late 90's Outworld.map
Drek Nukem
2016-05-22 13:42:40 UTC
Title:
OUT WORLD
Author:
James Thies
E-mail:
***@emapnet.com
Web Page:
Am I the only person who hates the web???

map was shared here on this google email group, he copy pasted contents of the zip and people the copypasted it out of plain text email. Never made it online to a proper site, just here but the link died.

https://web.archive.org/web/20000310011055/http://www.wizard.net/~greg/duke.html

So, I post this here because here is where it started. Maybe someone still checks after two decades...

If you ever downloaded this map find it and upload it please!
Zillas for Duke
2016-05-24 13:14:40 UTC
Post by Drek Nukem
OUT WORLD
James Thies
Am I the only person who hates the web???
map was shared here on this google email group, he copy pasted contents of
the zip and people the copypasted it out of plain text email. Never made
it online to a proper site, just here but the link died.
https://web.archive.org/web/20000310011055/http://www.wizard.net/~greg/duke.html
So, I post this here because here is where it started. Maybe someone still
checks after two decades...
If you ever downloaded this map find it and upload it please!
Hi there. I dont have the map you are after, but I have about 1,700 Duke
maps.
I play Duke regularly with others at www.dukematches.net/dm
Join us!