Are there any official Duke Nukem 3D original sound tracks (OST) and good remixes?
Ant
2009-12-25 01:30:20 UTC
Hello.

I just discovered Mark McWane's Duke Nukem 3D remixes and enjoyed them.
I was wondering if there any official original sound tracks (OST) and
good remixes? I mainly care about Grabbag/theme song, Stalker (E1M1),
and The City Streets (E1M3).

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"I don't understand them anymore, these people that travel the
commuter-trains to their dormitory towns. These people call themselves
\ _ / Nuke ANT from e-mail address: ***@earthlink.netANT
( ) or ***@zimage.com
Jim
2009-12-30 21:54:33 UTC
http://forums.3drealms.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34865
This is the MIDIs recorded on a Roland SoundCanvas which is what they were
composed on and about as close to an OST as your going to get.
Only remixes I can think of are the PSX&Saturn ones.
Ant
2009-12-31 05:33:13 UTC
Post by Jim
http://forums.3drealms.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34865
This is the MIDIs recorded on a Roland SoundCanvas which is what they were
composed on and about as close to an OST as your going to get.
Only remixes I can think of are the PSX&Saturn ones.
Are PSX and Saturn remixes any good? Where can I download them?
--
"Ladies and gentlemen, hoboes and tramps...Crosseyed Mosquitoes and
bow-legged ants...I've come to tell you the story..." --Bob Holman