duke deathmatch
AAC Bruijns
2005-11-04 23:25:02 UTC
Hey, I was really addicted to Duke3d about ten years ago and I recently
re-discovered the game. Is there a possibility to play it on the internet
against somebody else? How can i do that?

Arnie
poster
2005-11-05 07:35:31 UTC
http://forums.dukesterx.net/portal.php
Arnie
AAC Bruijns
Arnie
Rocky
2008-04-06 02:19:04 UTC
Duke 3D is very much "ALIVE".
Go here for all the help you need on playing Duke 3D online and multiplayer.
Works great...I use it alot.
http://dukesterx.org/index.html

Rocky (Duke alias)
Post by AAC Bruijns
thanks!
Post by poster
Post by AAC Bruijns
Hey, I was really addicted to Duke3d about ten years ago and I
recently re-discovered the game. Is there a possibility to play
it on the internet against somebody else? How can i do that?
http://forums.dukesterx.net/portal.php
Post by AAC Bruijns
Arnie