Cerovsky Divadlo map
Kerr-Mudd,John
2021-02-01 18:57:34 UTC
I'm impressed with Cerovsky's maps (despite duke getting a pasting at the
start!);

http://lukas.cerovsky.net/duke/index.htm

I can't see how to get the Red card in Divadlo, despite the hint seen on
http://dnr.duke4.net/maps/Divadlo.html
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Kerr-Mudd,John
2021-02-02 11:21:46 UTC
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
I'm impressed with Cerovsky's maps (despite duke getting a pasting at
the start!);
http://lukas.cerovsky.net/duke/index.htm
I can't see how to get the Red card in Divadlo, despite the hint seen
on http://dnr.duke4.net/maps/Divadlo.html
There's also a secret 50HP (the machine sound is the clue) by the stage-
right far cloakroom that I can't get into without cheating.
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Kerr-Mudd, John
2021-04-24 20:22:53 UTC
On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 11:21:46 -0000 (UTC)
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
I'm impressed with Cerovsky's maps (despite duke getting a pasting at
the start!);
http://lukas.cerovsky.net/duke/index.htm
I can't see how to get the Red card in Divadlo, despite the hint seen
on http://dnr.duke4.net/maps/Divadlo.html
OK, I have it now.
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
There's also a secret 50HP (the machine sound is the clue) by the stage-
right far cloakroom that I can't get into without cheating.
This is still a mystery though.
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.