Duke 3D Playable Online here...
Rocky
2008-04-06 02:23:57 UTC
Duke 3D is very much "ALIVE" online.
Go here for all the help you need on playing Duke 3D online and multiplayer.
Works great...I use it alot.
http://dukesterx.org/index.html

Rocky (my Duke alias)
don
Posting this 10 times in a row is really going to help your credibility.
Rocky
Dan C
2008-04-16 14:21:54 UTC
Post by Rocky
As if anybody in a newsgroup has much credibility smart ass.
If that's all you gotta say then POQ.
Well, you certainly don't have any, for the reasons that he said.

Fuck off spammer dickmunch.
Rocky
2008-04-17 03:23:14 UTC
LOL. Funny how closet pillows like yourself try to hide it by accusing
others of such activities.

Ironic too that I'm accused of spamming a newgroup devoted to Duke by making
Duke related comments...whereas the accusers are actually posting the inane
comments of a moron. Irony, and/or the posters are twitty kids...I go with
the latter.

You are indeed the real FRAUD.

[Gee I can't w8 for your highly intelligent response..."bah hah haaaa"
:-D ]
Rocky