If Duke Nukem...
CTerrian
2006-07-20 15:44:37 UTC
If this game could be played on XP over TC/IP, I'm sure it would take
off. I've used JonoF's Port, and it's very difficult to play online.
Almost never connects. I do appreciate all his efforts. I just hope this
game become a reality.
<v0id>
2006-07-21 23:26:54 UTC
http://forums.dukesterx.net/portal.php

http://www.rancidmeat.com/project.php3?id=1
Rocky
2008-04-06 02:12:28 UTC
Duke 3D is very much "ALIVE".
Go here for all the help you need on playing Duke 3D online and multiplayer.
Works great...I use it alot.
http://dukesterx.org/index.html

Rocky (Duke alias)