DUKEMATCH 2023
SkullKrusher
2023-10-09 03:13:03 UTC
looking for some fresh meat to destroy online in duke 3d we can play
with https://classicgamingarena.com/ see u online
Kerr-Mudd, John
2023-10-09 08:41:15 UTC
On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:13:03 -0400
Post by SkullKrusher
looking for some fresh meat to destroy online in duke 3d we can play
with https://classicgamingarena.com/ see u online
I much prefer the exploration aspect. I've just revisited the Roch series.
Bah, and indeed Humbug.
SkullKrusher
2023-10-11 18:55:12 UTC
the exploration aspect of what???
Kerr-Mudd, John
2023-10-12 15:34:08 UTC
On Wed, 11 Oct 2023 14:55:12 -0400
Post by SkullKrusher
Post by Kerr-Mudd, John
On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:13:03 -0400
Post by SkullKrusher
looking for some fresh meat to destroy online in duke 3d we can play
with https://classicgamingarena.com/ see u online
I much prefer the exploration aspect. I've just revisited the Roch series.
the exploration aspect of what???
Looking around duke map scenes, solving puzzles. Not so much blasting
opponents. YMMV.
Bah, and indeed Humbug.
SkullKrusher
2023-10-13 02:42:10 UTC
Post by Kerr-Mudd, John
On Wed, 11 Oct 2023 14:55:12 -0400
Post by SkullKrusher
Post by Kerr-Mudd, John
On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:13:03 -0400
Post by SkullKrusher
looking for some fresh meat to destroy online in duke 3d we can play
with https://classicgamingarena.com/ see u online
I much prefer the exploration aspect. I've just revisited the Roch series.
the exploration aspect of what???
Looking around duke map scenes, solving puzzles. Not so much blasting
opponents. YMMV.
well it does have co op campaign