New Duke3D Moonbase Accident Episode
Kent_Diego
2008-06-21 16:24:06 UTC
It has five levels and two secret levels. I started playing this a few days
ago and am up to level three. Very well done with many secrets.

Get the A.EZ_episode_1.2_install.zip from the \downloads section and unzip
into your \Duke3D game directory that has eduke32.exe and run the .bat file.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/piterplus/

Be sure to have the latest version of the High Resolution Pack, music pack
and eduke3d.
http://hrpupdate.duke4.net/
http://eduke32.sourceforge.net/

It is great to see Duke back again in high style.

Kent_Diego
George M. Reagan

Kent_Diego
Replica