Duke3d demo's
Adrie Schouten
2006-06-10 14:58:35 UTC
For change of pace, a question about Duke Nukem 3D. Does anyone know a way
to convert duke3d demo's for 1.5 DOS to a format that does not require duke
to run under DOS? The DOS versions do not work with the Win32 port from
Jonof.

I made recorded demo's for each level a while back (trying to beat the par
time, but I did not succeed for every level). I like to show others these
demo's, but trying to get Duke running under modern systems is very hard (on
my system, the game works, but the sound a poor and duke crashes with
VDMSound).

Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Kent_Diego
2006-06-11 02:20:50 UTC
Use this to play using Windows:
http://jonof.edgenetwork.org/index.php?p=jfduke3d
You can get the high resolution pack too and it will look like a modren
game.
Adrie Schouten
Rocky
2008-04-06 02:14:05 UTC
Duke 3D is very much "ALIVE" and playable via XP.
Go here for all the help you need on playing Duke 3D online and multiplayer.
Works great...I use it alot.
http://dukesterx.org/index.html

Rocky (Duke alias)