Clean Duke 3D install + ??
Petri Piira
2011-05-31 14:35:43 UTC
Hi

I wanna have Duke 3D that works with my new PC (= new Windows) and i wanna
have some fresh textures and models (sounds/music?)

What packages i should download and install?

Thanks

[OFC]Petrick
www.oldfartsclub.com
Dan C
2011-06-01 02:52:26 UTC
Post by Petri Piira
Hi
I wanna have Duke 3D that works with my new PC (= new Windows) and i
wanna have some fresh textures and models (sounds/music?)
What packages i should download and install?
Just format your hard drive and find another hobby.

You're too clueless for this.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as Lorena Bobbitt tied him to the bed.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
Petri Piira
2011-06-07 11:18:37 UTC
Post by Dan C
Post by Petri Piira
Hi
I wanna have Duke 3D that works with my new PC (= new Windows) and i
wanna have some fresh textures and models (sounds/music?)
What packages i should download and install?
Just format your hard drive and find another hobby.
You're too clueless for this.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as Lorena Bobbitt tied him to the bed.
Thanks, Obama: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/politica/thanks.jpg'
Geez, thanks. Anyone else?

[OFC]Petrick
www.oldfartsclub.com
Schorsch Mildenberger
2011-06-09 15:56:08 UTC
Post by Petri Piira
Post by Dan C
Post by Petri Piira
Hi
I wanna have Duke 3D that works with my new PC (= new Windows) and i
wanna have some fresh textures and models (sounds/music?)
What packages i should download and install?
Just format your hard drive and find another hobby.
You're too clueless for this.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as Lorena Bobbitt tied him to the bed.
Thanks, Obama: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/politica/thanks.jpg'
Geez, thanks. Anyone else?
try Duke Plus

http://deeperthought.dukertcm.com/dp/